Paul and Michelle had chosen the Anvil Vineyards in Annapolis as their Wedding location. The Ranch is located in the beautiful California Wine Country and has its private hill top. A perfect location for an small and intimate outdoor Wedding. The couple was originally from South Africa, some of the family came over from South Africa and various part of the world. Since the Ranch is about 4 hours away from the South Bay, I decided to stay overnight and spend a lovely time with Paul and Michelle’s family. Here are my pictures from the Wedding.
Areas I Serve:Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, Palo Alto, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Pescadero, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, San Francisco, and Woodside, San Jose, Alum Rock, Cambrian Park, Willow Glen, East San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Portola Valley, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Fremont.
- Clint and Deanna – Coarsegold, CA | Wedding
- Gia and Mike’s Wedding – The Argonaut Hotel, SF
- AT&T Ballpark Engagement Session – San Francisco
- Jen and Don’s Wedding at Palm Event Center, Livermore
- Paula’s Maternity Session – San Jose Maternity Photographer
- Newborn Photography – San Jose Baby Photographer
- A couple of images from A&J’s Wedding – Silver Creek Country Club Wedding
- Teasers from Amber and Robert’s Wedding | San Jose Wedding Photographer
- Laura & Joe Engagement session in Palo Alto
- MJ and Sarah’s Halloween Photoshoot
- Tami’s Maternity | Palo Alto Maternity Photography
- Wedding & Party Photobooth | San Jose and Bay Area
- Sarah and Juan Carlos Wedding – Anvil Vineyard Ranch, Annapolis, CA.
- Gia and Mike Engagement Session – San Francisco Wedding Photographer
- Christina and Jake’s Engagement – Los Gatos Wedding Photographer